1. Help Center
  2. Individual Account Holders

If I am 70½ or older and do not have enough cash in my Kingdom Trust account to take the Required Minimum Distribution (RMD), what are my options?

You can liquidate assets in your account to create enough of a cash balance to take the RMD, or you can request a distribution of those assets “in-kind” up to the value required. You can also take a distribution of funds from another IRA until you meet the RMD amount.