1. Help Center
  2. Individual Account Holders

How do I convert a Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA?

Simple! First, you have to open a Roth IRA account with Kingdom Trust. Then, you will need to complete a Conversion Instructions form and email or fax it back to us. The form can be found in the Account Forms section of this website. Any questions about the form should be directed to Client Services at Info@KingdomTrust.com or by calling 888.753.6972.