Do I qualify for a Self-Directed IRA?

You (or your spouse) must have earned, taxable income in the United States in order for you to contribute to an IRA. For TraditionalSEP or SIMPLE IRAs, you must also be under age 70 1/2 to contribute. Roth IRA contributions are limited by income levels.

If you have an old 401(k), a brokerage firm IRA or a defined benefit plan, then you can move those funds into a Self-Directed IRA with Choice by KT. If you do not currently have an IRA or another retirement plan, you can open an account with Choice by KT today to get started.